Elad is a mathematician and a tech investor. He invests in companies that are very focused on hard sciences and more research focused enterprises. They're plan is to provide knowledge, resources, and contacts for these companies to flourish.
Berlin Innovation Ventures
Some Links Mentioned during the interview:
- All of Elad's talks online
- Bill Gates Computer Science Paper
- Trading Sugar Beet Quotas
- FAT/ML - a conference on fairness and accountability in machine learning
- Obama interview on Marc Maron’s Podcast
- The Ocean Liner metaphor is at The Ocean Liner metaphor is at
- Yao's Millionaire Problem — the first solved example of Secure Multiparty Computation - Elad's talk on adoption of new-gen cryptograpy
- Haja networks — decentralized databases
- Yuval Ben Ami on the advice of his friend's father (In Hebrew)
- The talk that got Elad into Ethereum
- A podcast about public policy
Books and Authors Mentioned during the interview
- Weapons of Math Destruction by Cathy O'Neil
- Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind by Yuval Noah Harari
- Andreas M. Antonopoulos
It's a huge honor to be able to talk with entrepreneurs and founders every week. Thank you for your support. A Huge thanks to Elad and Thibault.
Thibault, aka Rawdia is a fantastic DJ that happily created the new songs for the Pioneers Show. Check it on Instagram.
- 70m | 2019-08-20#29 - Talking Accelerating Health and Technology with Munya Chivasa
- 30m | 2019-08-20#28 - Talking VR and Health with Barnaby Perks at Tech Open Air Berlin 2019
- 63m | 2019-08-12#27 - Talking Future of Technology and Cryptography with Elad Verbin
- 50m | 2019-07-07#26 - Talking Relationship Building and Education with Catherine Bischoff